Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 Monday Morning

I was exhausted Monday morning. It was a long but fun weekend. Still, we managed to get up and get to boot camp as that is a great emotional outlet for us.

We had three different stations on Monday. We had one TRX station, one strength training station and one core station. Before we did any of them we had to go out on the exercise floor for some cardio. Sharon and I were too slow to get a treadmill so we had to use a stair master. 20 seconds on, 20 seconds off. While one person was using the stair master the other was supposed to apply pressure to their shoulders to make the exercise more difficult. Sharon said I applied too much and she couldn't do the work. When Dustin came by he told Sharon that she wasn't putting enough pressure on me so he showed her how to do it. It was much more difficult!

We had a great workout. Sharon worked very hard on the TRX suspension training, particularly on the side lunge exercises we did. She is still really sore today! Her inner thighs and glutes got quite the workout!

Really tired tonight but wanted to get this out. I've blogged every boot camp session as a way to keep myself accountable. Thanks to those of you who've read these and helped me keep myself going!

Have a good one.

Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment