Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday, October 21 Will's Workout

Had Will for an instructor this week. This was only our second time having him. The last time we chatted with him after class about Michigan Stadium and the renovations as well as the team. When he saw us Wednesday he said, "I remember you two." So I guess he remembered our conversation.

I liked Will's workout. It was every bit as intense as Dustin and Ryan's yet it was different. We basically did the same exercises but he seemed to teach a little more like I teach my body sculpting classes. I was still a sweaty mess at the end though. He is very much like Ryan and Dustin in that he is very encouraging and pushes you to do your best. I remembered what Ryan told us about our class push ups last week so I really worked at keeping my head straight and lowering myself down closer to the ground. I certainly could feel it. Sharon did a great job keeping herself on her toes while we did rows from the plank position. She also tried to do a few push ups in the regular position, not the modified one! Woo hoo!

Well, Ryan again tomorrow. I'm tired already!

Have a good one.

Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment