Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 26, 2010 The Blustery Day

Had to get up extra early on Friday and really move. Didn't get my stuff ready the night before plus had to get Elijah's stuff ready too. Moved so fast we wound up leaving earlier than usual and arriving at boot camp really early.

The wind was really howling that morning. I couldn't believe how windy it was. Ryan had us work out in the bigger, lit shelter. We did warm up in the parking lot. Glad I had on my hoodie because that wind made it a little chilly. For our workout we did several stations. Jumping rope was hard but I wasn't sure if it was because I did it outside of the shelter and the wind made it a little more difficult or I'm just clumsy at it. We also spelled our names with the medicine ball held in extended arms, deltoid work, and jumps. Later we did chariot runs. Sharon was my partner and she held on for dear life. We only did one band and I really pulled her across the grass. We also did tricep presses and pyramid push ups. That was quite the challenge. We finished with core.

Our last week of outside boot camp is coming up. The mornings should be cold and the grass wet. We will be so happy to throw away those old shoes on Friday.

Have a good one.

Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment