Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday, June 13

Tomorrow is the beginning of Fun Fitness Boot Camp. Sharon and I will be taking the 5:30 am class. Yikes. Hopefully I can get myself up for that. I'm a little worried because I'm already sore from teaching Body Sculpt this morning. Boot Camp should be quite the challenge but need some kind of jump start to get me working out again. It will be good to have someone else planning out my workout for a while. Then I just have to worry about my eating!

Got to actually go out to dinner with Sharon last night. We went to Granite City. It's nice atmosphere there but kind of expensive. We went to a couple of bookstores after. I saw a couple books I wanted but didn't buy them. One was the true story of that boat that went down with 3 football players and a personal trainer. Only the personal trainer survived. I read part of it in the store but it was so sad wasn't sure I could read the whole book right now. I just took 3 books out of the library so I should really read those first anyways.

Well, that's all for now. I'm going to blog my journey through boot camp this summer. I hope somebody will check out this blog and see how I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment