Monday, June 14, 2010

Boot Camp Day 1


Okay. Went to my first real fitness fun boot camp today. Definitely a fitness boot camp, but I don't know about the fun. That workout kicked my butt! We almost didn't make it through the warm up in the parking lot.

This is what I looked like when I got home!

Been walking very slowly the rest of the day. Sharon did really well. This camp showed me I really need to get in shape.

We did what was called the playground workout. We really worked our core while also working legs, arms, chest, butt, and we had to run that sledding hill at Elver Park again. Even though I was thinking "I got up at 4:30 am for this!" I also realized that this was really presenting me a challenge that I am determined to meet. And Sharon will be there meeting it with me so that is good. Sharon says "Ouch" which we have both been saying all day! Don't know whether I'll get my Tuesday workout in at the club. We're being tested on Wednesday which I'm guessing is to establish a baseline. Then we'll be able to chart our progress better. I hope they don't time me on that dang hill! Maybe I'll just roll down to increase my speed! Wish me luck on this.

Watching Dance Your A** Off. I love this show. Very inspiring to see. And for the most part these people can move!

Oh, well, I survived to get fit another day. Have a good one.

Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment