Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Musings November 23, 2010

Was a very difficult morning yesterday. Hard to get up and get going after an exhausting weekend. But, get up I did. What a surprise to arrive and find that Ryan was our leader for bootcamp. As usual he gave us a very tough workout. He makes it all look so easy but it never is! We did a couple different rotations. Lots of push ups as usual. I had a hard time with the jump rope. It wasn't that it was exhausting me but I kept tripping. One jump rope was much too long and the other too short. I wound up using the short one and just kind of bending my head over so that I could keep going. The long rope just didn't work for me! We did a great deal of core and upper body work. I didn't even realize how hard we were working until we were almost done and I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be able to finish. When we left I felt I had no strength left in my arms. It was a great workout.

Today we worked out at the Princeton Club. The gym we usually use was unfortunately double booked so we go the boot out of boot camp. Sharon and I were so disappointed that we worked out at the club and then forced ourselves to go out for breakfast. Not a great decision but it was pretty tasty.

Have a good one.

Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment